Due to a rise of fraudulent job openings/offers posted on job websites, please use caution and be sure to apply through legitimate job sites including Juniper Networks corporate career sites. The postings may appear legitimate with unauthorized use of Juniper Networks branding and copyright material. Some common signs that a job posting/offer is a scam include:
• Request to cash fraudulent checks and monetary transfers;
• Correspondence from e-mail accounts such as Google, Yahoo!, AOL, Hotmail;
• Misspellings and grammatical errors;
• Get rich quick language;
• Failure to list a specific location for the job;
• Request for Social Security Number or financial information.
The best way to apply for jobs at Juniper Networks, is via www.juniper.net/careers.